Sunday 28 July 2013

Very Lazy Weekend

I've just done bugger all this weekend.

Well, I've done a pile of washing and I've moved piles of things from one side of the house to the other, but other than that nada

I'm currently feeling sorry for myself so have tried to just read a book (I am having trouble with it, to be honest. It's called The Long War by Terry Pratchett and I'm experiencing just that trying to get to the end) and sleep. I have achieved sleep in abundance.

But it's a rare weekend when I'm not planned or with someone - both LC and Wunderkind were away with their respective families - so although I don't like being on my own, it's almost luxurious. I can eat when I want, when I want, watch what TV I like or not, go back to bed at odd times of the day, or sit and drink a bottle of wine and eat a whole share-bag of cheese Doritos for tea (last night. Tonight's tea is even healthier: takeaway).

I even went so far as to treat myself to some lovely half price makeup from www.muastore.co.uk but that was about it.

I'm almost keen to get back to work for some adult interaction.......

No comments:

Post a Comment