Friday 26 July 2013

Today Has Been Interesting

I've not really enjoyed today for many reasons, most of which are boring and one of which is well, I can't be arsed talking about it. But suffice it to say it's a bit big and it makes my head hurt.

Anyways, LC pointed out that I should make this place about happy things so that when I'm crying before I'm hurt (moi? Drama llama? MOI?!) I can look back and think "Well, it's been quite good really. I'm very lucky"

And I know I am.

I might be overweight but I have lovely knockers

I might be spotty but my eyes are twinkly

I might not enjoy my job but it allows me a lifestyle that's actually very good

I might not be where I want to be but I've LC and Wunderkind and we're all getting there together

And isn't that the way to look at life?

No comments:

Post a Comment